In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Careem App for PC Windows and Mac.
Careem App for PC
Careem app is an app for mobile devices that provide users with financial based activities and transactions. With the Careem apps users can satisfy several activities and financial transactions from their homes, and other locations they can access their devices.
Some services users can access through the Careem app include buying groceries online, ordering goods online, and ordering delivery services.
Users can also build rides at their conveniences with their devices which provides them with optimum services and amazing features. Users can perform services like recharge their phones get delivery services and enjoy more services for free.
Features of the App
- Book a ride
- Shop from your favourite online store
- Use the Careem pay service
- Order for meals and get items at your convenience
Download Careem App for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 15, 2021|
|Download File||Careem App|
How to Install Careem App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Careem App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Careem App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Careem App”.
- From the search results, click Careem App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Careem App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Careem App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Careem App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Careem App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Careem app on PCs, users can access the app’s services and perform transactions from their PCs for free.