In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install CamViews for PC Windows and Mac.
CamViews for PC
Camviews is a real-time video support platform that enables users to subject their surroundings or properties to 24-hour surveillance and protection.
The app also offers users historical video support. The wireless video system is one of the most effective app apps with a flawless user interface and easy to use tools.
With CamViews, users can access information on the happenings in their surroundings when they are away or close by, which enable them to notice happenings in their areas.
With real-time notification, users will be alerted when their homes, offices or properties are prone to danger.
Features of the App
- Real-time videos
- Automatic recordings, available as historical contents
- Video device sharing
- Real-time alerts and notifications
Download CamViews for PC
|Supported Android Version||3.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 2019|
How to Install CamViews for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install CamViews on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install CamViews on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “CamViews”.
- From the search results, click CamViews and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the CamViews on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using CamViews, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install CamViews on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “CamViews” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
CamViews can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, enabling users to enjoy better surveillance quality and services for free.