In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install CameraFi for PC Windows and Mac.
CameraFi Live for PC
The CameraFi Live app is a mobile device app that enables users to broadcast several contents on different social media/streaming platforms.
Several entertaining contents like music, video clips, live sport shows, live game broadcasts and several others can be streamed on the CameraFi Live app.
The application provides users with high quality streaming experiences on mobile devices, with its advanced tech and features.
It can be accessed on PCs with the use of a reliable android emulator, which provides users with better streaming contents.
Features of the App
- Real-time editing features
- Exclusive camera connection
- Alternate between camera and screen modes
- High quality live contents
Download CameraFi Live for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editor|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
|Download File||CameraFi Live|
How to Install CameraFi Live for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install CameraFi Live on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install CameraFi Live on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “CameraFi Live”.
- From the search results, click CameraFi Live and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the CameraFi Live on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using CameraFi Live, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install CameraFi Live on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “CameraFi Live” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users can access the CameraFi Live app on their PCs, using a reliable Android app player for high quality emulation, which enables users better video effects and audio quality.