In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install BYJU’S for PC Windows and Mac.
BYJU’S for PC
BYJU’S is an app that provides users with real-time classes and online exam preparation strategies that help them get ready for their exams. The app enables users enjoy unique training and constant learning practices for free.
With the BYJU’S app, users will get personalised learning access with access to amazing technology. The app also provides users with features and services that help them analyse their strengths and weaknesses, with mock tests and result analysis.
Features of the App
- Intensive video classes
- Live tutorials
- Personal teaching aids
- Access to comprehensive materials
- Mock exams and analysis of results
Download BYJU’S for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 2, 2021|
How to Install BYJU’S for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install BYJU’S on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install BYJU’S on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “BYJU’S”.
- From the search results, click BYJU’S and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the BYJU’S on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using BYJU’S, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install BYJU’S on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “BYJU’S” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The BYJU’S app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, available to users for free.