In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Blued for PC Windows and Mac.
Blued for PC
Blued is a mobile device app that is designed for gay dating. The app enables gay men text and engage in video chats for free. With the Blued app, men can connect and meet up with prospective partners within their vicinity.
Users also have the opportunity to meet with new friends and form new clicks or groups. The app is secure, and safe as it provides users with maximum security and privacy protection.
Users also stand a chance to win amazing gifts as they express themselves, and enjoy several other amazing services.
Features of the App
- Safe and secure
- Connect with new people and form new bonds
- Voice call and video call option asidss texting
- Several preferences to choose
Download Blued for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||August 6, 2021|
How to Install Blued for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Blued on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blued on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Blued”.
- From the search results, click Blued and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Blued on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Blued, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Blued on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Blued” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Blues can be accessed on PCs with the use of a mobile emulator or player that provides them with the best services for free.