In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Blue Proxy for PC Windows and Mac.
Blue Proxy for PC
Blue Proxy is a VPN app for mobile devices that provides users with web proxy browsing services and several other amazing services for free. With the app, users can access blocked sites and enjoy a private online presence.
With the app, users can access the internet anonymously, without giving up their location and private information. It works on several devices and is safe and secure. The Blue Proxy app also allows users to access firewall-blocked sites easily with a simple user interface.
Features of the App
- Safe and secure online experience
- Anonymous online presence
- Inbuilt proxy VPN
- Professional designs and simple user interface
- High speed browsing
Download Blue Proxy for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 19, 2021|
|Download File||Blue Proxy|
How to Install Blue Proxy for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Blue Proxy on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blue Proxy on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Blue Proxy”.
- From the search results, click Blue Proxy and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Blue Proxy, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Blue Proxy on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Blue Proxy” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Blue Proxy app is available to users on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users enjoy safe internet access from their PCs.