In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install BlackPlayer for PC Windows and Mac.
BlackPlayer for PC
Black player is a mobile app that enables users to play mp3 files on their mobile phones. The app is designed for android devices and is highly customizable to meet its user’s preferences.
The app has a simple interface that enables users to enjoy easy access to the tools and menu options.
The app’s layout can be personalized by users, to fit their favourite or most recent tracks, and also access their music contents based on categories.
BlackPlayer can be accessed on PCs with the use of a reliable android emulator that enables user’s enjoy better sound quality and ensure easier access to the available tools.
Features of the App
- 5 Band Equalizer
- 3D surround Virtualizer and Amplifier
- Bass Boost
- Easy access to playlist
- Amazing effects
Download BlackPlayer for PC
|Music & Audio
|Supported Android Version
|4.1 and up
|March 22, 2021
How to Install BlackPlayer for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install BlackPlayer on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install BlackPlayer on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “BlackPlayer”.
- From the search results, click BlackPlayer and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the BlackPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using BlackPlayer, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install BlackPlayer on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “BlackPlayer” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The BlackPlayer app will offer users better features and services, as well as more powerful tools, a simpler interface and better audio quality on a PC.