In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install BHIM App for PC Windows and Mac.
BHIM App for PC
BHIM is an app that functions as a wallet, and provides users with comfort and great functionality. With the app, users have the luxury of performing the functions they would need to perform with a bank app, and they can access their funds remotely.
Sending and receiving money, as well as making payments to specific services is made easy with the BHIM app, and users will enjoy more amazing benefits. Users can include accounts from their different banks and easily manage all their accounts through the app.
Features of the App
- Makes and receive payment requests easily
- Easy crediting and debiting functions
- Address book management
- Account authentication and more
Download BHIM App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||July 7, 2021|
|Download File||BHIM App|
How to Install BHIM App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install BHIM App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install BHIM App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “BHIM App”.
- From the search results, click BHIM App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the BHIM App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using BHIM App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install BHIM App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “BHIM App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the BHIM app on PCs, users can gain access to their bank accounts and perform transactions easily. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use if an android emulator.