In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Armorfly Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
Armorfly Browser for PC
Armorfly is an android browser and downloader that provides users with a secure platform for speedy browsing, downloading and saves.
The Armorfly Browser provides users with great security and privacy protection against malware, adwares and spywares. With amazing tools and features, users will enjoy smooth browsing experiences without bug interruptions.
Armorfly Browser has some pretty amazing tools that ensure efficiency and with the help of an android emulator, users will enjoy better navigation tools, browsing support and security.
Features of the App
- Lightweight and efficient
- Video detection
- Smart downloaders
- Customization and adjustment tools
Download Armorfly Browser for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||March 24, 2021|
|Download File||Armorfly Browser|
How to Install Armorfly Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Armorfly Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Armorfly Browser”.
- From the search results, click Armorfly Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Armorfly Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Armorfly Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Armorfly Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Armorfly Browser app, users will enjoy all the features of the browser in a safer environment with more speed and connectivity.