In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Arlo for PC Windows and Mac.
Arlo for PC
Arlo is an app that enables users to watch out for the happenings in their environment. The app helps users to monitor their homes, businesses and other areas they would like to protect, through their device.
The app also allows users to share the recordings and images from the app to other social networks through texts and emails.
Arlo is very easy to use, and users can watch and listen to the occurrences in their surroundings from the cameras. They can also configure push notifications, and enjoy other amazing features.
Features of the App
- Quick and easy set up
- Save images and recordings
- Share recordings to social media
- Two-way audio
- Video Playback
- Notification on detection
Download Arlo for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 9, 2021|
How to Install Arlo for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Arlo on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Arlo on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Arlo”.
- From the search results, click Arlo and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Arlo on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Arlo, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Arlo on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Arlo” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The all can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which allows users access amazing scrutinising features and services easily.