In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install AnyBooks for PC Windows and Mac.
AnyBooks for PC
AnyBooks is an android device app that provides users with amazing E-book library services. The app includes different genres of books ranging from horror, to romance, and also fictional or realistic stories.
With the AnyBooks app, users can access over thousands of books very easily, and also read their favourite stories at their conveniences.
Books can be downloaded and read offline for free, and users have access to personalized book suggestions which is based on their most read or favourite book genres.
Features of the App
- Users can select and read books from multiple languages
- Users can connect the application to read across any device.
- Offline reading
- Access to built-in dictionary
- Option to make personal notes with notes, highlights and bookmarks
Download AnyBooks for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 25, 2021|
How to Install AnyBooks for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install AnyBooks on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install AnyBooks on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “AnyBooks”.
- From the search results, click AnyBooks and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the AnyBooks on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using AnyBooks, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install AnyBooks on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “AnyBooks” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the AnyBooks app users will enjoy the best reading experiences, and can access their favourite novels, easily. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users access the app on their PCs.