In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Anghami for PC Windows and Mac.
Anghami for PC
Anghami for PC is an amazing music streaming app that allows users stream their favourite songs online with the ability to also download these songs. The app works very well on PCs with the use of android emulators.
With this app, you can stream songs in different languages. The app allows shows you personalized recommended songs which can be listened to after download. Get creative by sorting your favourite songs and playlists for easy listening.
Features of the App
- Customize and personalize your music library
- Discover new music from people with like minds
- Play across your devices
- Find new and trending music.
- Remain updated
- Stream great quality music
Download Anghami for PC
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 14, 2021|
How to Install Anghami for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Anghami on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Anghami”.
- From the search results, click Anghami and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Anghami on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Anghami, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Anghami” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Anghami PC App is a great tool for streaming your favourite songs in different languages and it also allows you to download for offline listening. It lets you manage create and manage playlists available to you.