In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install ALTBalaji App for PC Windows and Mac.
ALTBalaji App on PC
ALTBalaji is an app that offers users video-on-demand on a regular subscription base. The app is known to offer users access to new original stories, high quality celebrity shows and several unique contents.
Although the ALTBalaji app is Indian based, it offers users contents across the globe including popular Sony channels access, and amazing entertainment featuring music, comedy shows, and much more.
The ALTBalaji app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, or player offering users better viewing experiences.
Features of the App
- Original web series from SonyLIV
- Video-on-demand shows
- Celebrity fitness shows
- Live sports viewing options
Download ALTBalaji for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 18, 2021|
How to Install ALTBalaji for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install ALTBalaji on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ALTBalaji on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ALTBalaji”.
- From the search results, click ALTBalaji and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the ALTBalaji on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using ALTBalaji, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install ALTBalaji on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ALTBalaji” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With access to the ALTBalaji app on PCs, users will enjoy unique viewing experiences with better video and audio quality, as well as network connectivity.