In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install ActionDash for PC Windows and Mac.
ActionDash for PC
ActionDash is a mobile device app that enables users to monitor their health, and manage other applications on their devices. With up to 17 different languages, the app can be used extensively, all over the world. It provides users with the best tools and services for monitoring and managing their health status and device.
The sole aim of ActionDash, is to create a balance between real life, and virtual time. It enables users reduce their screen time, and manage distractions from their devices optimally.
Features of the App
- Screen time monitoring
- Usage limits for all apps on devices
- Notifications and alerts
- Phone usage history and reports
- Focus mode, that helps users focus on work.
Download ActionDash for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 8, 2021|
How to Install ActionDash for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install ActionDash on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ActionDash on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ActionDash”.
- From the search results, click ActionDash and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the ActionDash on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using ActionDash, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install ActionDash on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ActionDash” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
ActionDash can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which enables users to manage the working efficiency and screen time on their PCs effectively.
Leave a Reply