In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Disney+ for PC Windows and Mac.
Disney+ for PC
Disney+ is a streaming app with unlimited content from the famous Disney company with streams from Pixar, Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. The app runs perfectly on computers with Android Emulators.
There is never a dull moment with this app installed on your device for streaming. It offers some of the best movie streams from new releases to original series, TY shows, movies, classic films, and so much more.
Features of the App
- Premium experience ad-free.
- New releases, classics and past seasons of loads of TV shows.
- Exclusive new Originals from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, and National Geographic
- Supports group watch for you to watch together with friends and family even when apart.
- Unlimited downloads for 10 devices
- Over 100 4K UHD and HDR titles.
- Watch on four screens simultaneously free.
Download Disney+ for PC
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 25, 2021|
How to Install Disney+ for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Disney+ on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Disney+ on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ Disney+”.
- From the search results, click Disney+ app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Disney+ on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Disney+, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Disney+ on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ Disney+” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you are a lover of the Marvel and Disney films then this app is specifically for you as you will enjoy loads of content to stream on it.