In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install DIRECTV for PC Windows and Mac.
DIRECTV for PC
If you are looking for a great streaming service that offers recorded content as well as live TV shows on your computer, then DIRECTV is the answer. The app runs perfectly on computers using Android Emulators.
This standalone web TV and video streaming app offers amazing content with clear classification and fun features.
All you need is good internet connection to start enjoying your favourite live TV, shows, blockbusters, sports and so many on-demand videos.
One of its best features is the fact you can schedule recordings for your favourite streams on top channels such as HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, ENCORE, and STARZ etc.
Features of the App
- Enjoy thousands of movies and shows, Live or On Demand TV
- Stream online or download your favourite videos directly on your devices.
- Enjoy latest releases and premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, STARZ, ENCORE, and SHOWTIME.
- Switch screens with just a tap to send streams to your big screen.
- Pause, play, and rewind program playing on your TV with your mobile device.
- Supports voice search.
Download DIRECTV for PC
|Supported Android Version||7.0 and up|
|Last Update||May 3, 2021|
How to Install DIRECTV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install DIRECTV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install DIRECTV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “DIRECTV”.
- From the search results, click DIRECTV app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the DIRECTV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using DIRECTV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install DIRECTV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “DIRECTV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Watching your favourite sports or TV shows and live shows with DIRECTV app is just awesome. Just schedule your recordings and download your streams for later so you never miss any moment.