In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Among Us for PC Windows and Mac.
Among Us for PC
Among us is a cool multiplayer game that can be played both online and over local Wi-Fi connection with 4 to 10 players.The game was developed by InnerSloth and released back in 2018 but gained later tremendous fame online in 2020.
The app offers compelling gaming tasks that must be completed by crewmates to win the game, they have to find and vote off the one imposter on the spaceship before everybody is killed.
The Imposter on the other hand can cause chaos to sabotage, kill easily with great alibis. With this app, you are sure to get fun hours of gaming with friends and members around the world both from your mobile, Windows or Mac devices.
Features of the App
- Easy and fun to play
- Cross-platform support
- Basic graphics
- In-game chat option feature.
Download Among Us for PC
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 16, 2021|
|Download File||Among Us|
How to Install Among Us for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Among Us on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Among Us on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Among Us”.
- From the search results, click Among Us app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Among Us on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Among Us, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Among Us on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Among Us” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Among Us is just amazing, easy to play and fun. Now you can play with other gamers all over the world from your computer using an android emulator.