In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Zili App for PC Windows and Mac.
Zili App for PC
Zili app is a video viewing app that enables users to download short videos of several genres. The app offers users videos for different moods including dance videos, musical videos, comedy skits, pranks, beauty tips and several others. Users are assured of quality video contents with great audio effects and tools.
With an easy user interface, users will enjoy easy navigation on the app, and can easily download and save videos for later. Zili app is designed for mobile devices, but can be accessed on PCs using an emulator.
Features of the App
- Movie trailers and excerpts
- Easy video downloads and saves
- Trending videos
- Easy video shares on social media platforms
- Amazing contents
Download Zili App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 8, 2021|
|Download File||Zili App|
How to Install Zili App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Zili App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Zili App”.
- From the search results, click Zili App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Zili App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Zili App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Zili App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Zili app available on PCs, users will enjoy better access to trending videos, and can easily navigate through the available viewing options.
Leave a Reply