In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Touch VPN for PC Windows and Mac.
Touch VPN for PC
Touch VPN is a free VPN application that offers users safety and anonymity while surfing the internet or public hotspots. The app works flawlessly on computer devices using android emulators.
Using the Touch VPN PC App gives users unlimited and unrestricted access to the web and hotspots with privacy protection to secure your private data. The app also helps users protect themselves against online data thieves while using unsecure public Wi-Fi.
Features of the App
- It is cost free to use
- Simple and easy to use
- Unlimited access with anonymity
- Protects your data while surfing the web
- Safe, secure, and anonymous
- Suggestions, feedback, and user support
Download Touch VPN for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
|Download File||Touch VPN|
How to Install Touch VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Touch VPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Touch VPN”.
- From the search results, click Touch VPN and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Touch VPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Touch VPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Touch VPN” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Surfing the internet most especially some unsecure or torrent sites exposes your private information to data thieves and hackers. But with apps like Touch VPN, you will be able to browse these sites safely, securely and anonymously.
Leave a Reply