In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install N_eye for PC Windows and Mac.
N_eye for PC
N_eye is a surveillance app that allows users monitor video feeds from their NVR and web cameras. The app works smoothly on PCs that have android emulators installed.
The N-eye app for PC comes packed with many features that enables you get the best of your surveillance tools from anywhere in the world remotely.
It allows you connect directly to the server using your device ID with port forwarding or address settings which can be tiring sometimes.
Features of the App
- Watch video feeds over the network.
- Manage all your camera devices.
- Record and Playback your videos.
- Smooth Pan, tilt, and zoom controls.
- Watch 4 streams live on the go.
- Save snapshots and browse images.
- Change between portrait or landscape orientation.
- Smooth digital ZOOM.
- Add new devices with QR code scanning.
- Supports two-way intercom.
Download N_eye for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||January 7, 2019|
How to Install N_eye for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install N_eye on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install N_eye on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “N_eye”.
- From the search results, click N_eye and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the N_eye on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using N_eye, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install N_eye on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “N_eye” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With N_eye, you can keep an eye on all of your properties from anywhere you are remotely over 4G and Wi-Fi.