In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WhatsApp for Video Call on PC Windows and Mac.
WhatsApp Video Call on PC
WhatsApp Video Calls are amazing and a lot of people find it difficult to make them on their PCs, but today we will be explaining and showing you steps on how to make WhatsApp video call on PC without stress.
It is one of the most famous and widely used messenger apps around the world with over a billion users and it is no doubt people use it to make voice and video calls across to their loved ones. But a lot of people cannot navigate this app on PC.
WhatsApp has both Windows and Mac versions but we will be showing you how to install the android app with its full features for desktop, laptops, or Mac device users to receive and make video calls.
Features of the App
- High-quality voice and video calls
- File sharing
- Group messaging
- Real-time connection
- Share memorable moments daily via status
- Security and privacy protection
Download WhatsApp Video Call on PC
|App Size||Varies with devices|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021|
How to Install WhatsApp for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WhatsApp on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WhatsApp”.
- From the search results, click WhatsApp app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WhatsApp on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WhatsApp, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WhatsApp on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WhatsApp” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
WhatsApp in their recent update now allow Windows and Mac users to receive and make both voice and videos calls with ease but it is still no match for the android version. You can install the app directly on your Windows or Mac devices using android emulators.