If you ever have a need to access a restricted website or access the internet while making sure you have Wi-Fi Security & Privacy Protection, the app you should install on your mobile phone is VPN Master. It combines high speed with an encrypted VPN connection to make sure that you enjoy unlimited freedom when surfing the web.
VPN Master is an Android app capable of bypassing firewalls, thereby giving you access to a wide range of websites and applications. One would expect this app to be available officially for Windows PC and MacBook, but it is not. For users who prefer to surf the web on their computers and would like to use this application on their MacBook or Windows PC, the only way out is to use an Android Emulator.
An Android Emulator creates the Android Mobile Operating system on your MacBook or Windows PC so that you can install and run Android apps on your computer.
- It features 14 servers with 14 countries as their respective locations.
- It features peer-to-peer (P2P) sharing with various languages support such as Polish, Russian, and German servers.
- Easy-to-use and straightforward user interface.
- It features a customer support chat interface where you can chat with customer support to make inquiries, lay a complaint, or solve any issue you may be having with the app.
VPN Master For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “VPN Master” in the search bar.
- Find the VPN Master app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install VPN Master on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed VPN Master for PC Device. Click on VPN Master from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
VPN Master For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “VPN Master” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and VPN Master will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
VPN Master has its downsides which include the limited number of servers and some other minor security details, but the great thing about the app is its simplicity, straightforwardness, and ease-of-usage. With the android emulators above, you can install VPN and make use of one of the simplest VPN applications on your Windows PC or MacBook.