For lovers of music who either do not have access to professional music tools or cannot afford the advanced tools, Voloco: Auto Tune + Harmony is the perfect alternative. This is an Android and iOS application that allows its users to enjoy vocoding and tuning on their mobile smartphones. The app has received thousands of positive ratings as it has proved to be the best app that offers a combination of vocoding and automatic tuning. Voloco is also a real-time sound processing application.
With Voloco, you can choose any song from your music library and sing. When you start singing the song, Voloco picks it up and guesses the key of the song. After it has guessed the key of the song, the app applies an appropriate pitch to your voice as you sing the song. With Voloco, you can record your voice as you sing as well as make videos of you singing which you can share on any social media platform. This is mainly a mobile application, but for users who would like to use the app on a computer, they will need to install an emulator first.
This app comes with four effects presets, which are highlighted below:
- Hard Tune – The classic “AutoTune sound” that many famous musicians use in their music.
- Natural Tune – This is another type of automatic tuning but a bit gentler than the Hard Tune.
- Big Chorus – A harmonization effect with seven different voices.
- Super Vocoder – A monster vocoder but pitched-down.
It also comes with some vocal effect presets:
- Starter: This comprises of one monster vocoder, one rich harmony preset, auto vocal tune, and reduction of noise.
- Modern Rap I: This helps you add thickness, heft, and stereo width to your recorded voice.
- Modern Rap II: Get extended effects and harmonies, which are fantastic for ad-libs.
- P-Tain: This is ideal for rap and RnB. It delivers extreme pitch correction and the seventh chords.
- DuftPank: This is a funky vocoder effect that sounds like the popular music duo, daft Punk.
Feature of Voloco
- Ease of Sharing
You can easily record your voice singing as well as a video of you singing and then, share immediately to social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
You can record with Voloco and use another app to mix your recording. After recording, all you have to do is export your vocals and then go ahead to mix it with the other app.
- Top Tracks
In the “Top Tracks” section, you can explore some of the top-quality tracks that some users have made using Voloco. This will help you set a standard for yourself so that you can have an idea of what quality sounds like and how much you can do with this app.
- Beat Library
From the beat library, you can choose a beat that you would like to sing or rap to.
Voloco For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Voloco” in the search bar.
- Find the Voloco app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Voloco on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed Voloco for PC Device. Click on Voloco from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Voloco For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Voloco” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Voloco will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
It is nice to be able to make music on a mobile device, but many people prefer using their computer for stuff like that. This is why we have highlighted an emulator that you can install on your computer so that you can use Vocoder on your PC and have even more fun than you would when using the app on a mobile device. Most people prefer using their favorite apps on their PC because they prefer the larger screen and the improved hardware/software support that they get from a computer. This is why we have highlighted the features and steps to use this app on a PC for people who do not know how they can use it on their computer.