When it comes to editing videos on mobile, one of the best applications to use is Vivavideo. It features some of the best editing tools for a mobile video editor. It is simple to use, user-friendly and intuitive. Imagine having all those features on a PC which has a larger screen and better resolution. Sounds great, right?
Well, that is what this article is about. VivaVideo is strictly a mobile application, but you can use it on your PC or MacBook using an emulator. An emulator basically turns your PC into a mobile device capable of running applications developed for mobile devices except that you get to use these applications on a larger screen with a better display.
VivaVideo is a free video editing tool that anybody can make use of even with no prior video editing experience. With the special effects and preset themes features, a novice will quickly get the hang of the app and complete their first video editing task in no time. It is a great alternative of Kinemaster for PC.
How about we dive into the features of VivaVideos to see what makes this app special?
- Preset Themes
This feature helps you get creative with your videos and make them more interesting. VivaVideo has different themes; therefore, it should not be a problem to find one that fits your video perfectly. On VivaVideo, the themes integrate smoothly with your videos so, you do not experience any kind of lags or slowing down when you apply any theme.
- Video Trimming
If you want to trim or merge videos, VivaVideo is the best application to use. You can easily shuffle the order around or cut unnecessary frames out of your video. Although the trimming feature may not be full-featured like what is obtainable in other video editing applications, it does the job quite well for a free and simple application like VivaVideo.
- Adjust video speed
With the VivaVideo app, you can easily increase or reduce the speed of your videos. This is a simple feature to use. You can even reverse videos using this feature.
- Place Stickers on your videos
You can insert stickers into your video or pictures. Although it is not a feature than many professional editors use very often, it is, however, nice to have it. This feature also has Snapchat-like functionality; so, you can make cute and funny videos.
- Insert music or audio into videos
If you want to add a soundtrack your videos, this feature is useful for the purpose. You can also synchronize the timing too so that the music will play at your chosen time during the video playback.
VivaVideo For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “VivaVideo” in the search bar.
- Find the VivaVideo app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install VivaVideo on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed VivaVideo for PC Device. Click on VivaVideo from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
VivaVideo For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “VivaVideo” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and VivaVideo will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
VivaVideo is the best video editing application for editing videos quickly and easily. It is a feature-rich application for mobile phones with even better performance when you use it on a PC that has a larger screen and better hardware support. By following the steps highlighted above, you will find it easier to install VivaVideo on your Windows PC or MacBook using an emulator.