In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Verizon Messages for PC Windows and Mac.
Verizon Messages for PC
Verizon Messages is a great communication tool for smartphone and tablet users to send and receive messages. The app is built for smartphone mobile devices but it works smoothly on computers with the use of an Android Emulator.
With this application, you can sync all your messages to keep your conversations even when you change devices. You can connect with family, teammates, friends, and many more through groups chats, photos, texts, videos, and many more.
Features of the App
- Create custom group chats with up to 250 members.
- Search for directions of restaurants, entertainment and more with yelp.
- Share real-time location with loved ones.
- Send eGIFTs to close contacts.
- Sync your messages from your old to your new devices.
- Control distractions with driving mode on and send auto-replies.
- High-definition voice calls.
- Message scheduling.
Download Verizon Messages for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 25, 2021|
|Download File||Verizon Messages|
How to Install Verizon Messages for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Verizon Messages on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Verizon Messages on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Verizon Messages”.
- From the search results, click Verizon Messages app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Verizon Messages on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Verizon Messages, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Verizon Messages on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Verizon Messages” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With Verizon Messages, you never miss a moment of your conversation with friends and loved ones as it allows you to sync messages from your old device onto a new one. You will enjoy HD voices calls and many other features that makes it fun to use.