In this age and times, security is a staple, and everyone who has valuables must devise means through which they will keep their valuables safe. With V380 Pro, no matter where a person is, they can keep an eye on their stuff at home or office. Think of a world where you do not need security personnel to keep watch over your home or office. You can easily do that by yourself from anywhere in the world and go about your business without fear. With an internet connection, V380 Pro delivers live streams of footages from your property to your smartphone.
V380 Pro is a camera application that is used to manage the activities and operations of a camera remotely. From video and audio production to operating the camera, V380 Pro is the app that makes all that happen. With this, all you can zoom in and zoom out, rotate the camera, video call, ring an alarm and do many other things.
It has an excellent motion detection feature, which is why it is a great candidate for monitoring different types and models of CCTV cameras. It works with a Wi-Fi link through which it uploads videos online. There is also an extra cloud space where you can store recorded footage. Some other functions of V380 app include monitoring of public network transport, recording domestic video, manage CCTV cameras, and recording any type of audio.
This application works by connecting with cloud cameras and is compatible with any mobile device. However, many users prefer using it on a device with a larger screen such as a PC for which the app does not have an official version. To use V380 Pro on PC, you will need an Android emulator. An Android emulator makes it possible for users to install mobile applications on their computers.
We will check out how to use this app with an emulator as well as some of the great features of the app.
- Remote monitoring which allows you to watch videos and view images of what your IP cameras are recording in your home wherever you are at any time.
- Voice TalkBack feature that allows you to communicate with whoever is in your home. This is the feature that allows video calling.
- Device Sharing with members of your family so that they can also have access to recorded footage.
- Motion Trajectory Tracking which captures motion trajectory and activates real-time shooting alarm.
- Motion Detection alarm to send you instant alarm notifications when the app detects motion on any of your cameras. This feature also captures images immediately the camera detects motion so that you can review what triggered the alarm.
- Cloud Storage Service to store your recorded videos. So, if your device gets lost or damaged, your videos never get lost as you can easily access them in your cloud storage.
V380 Pro For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “V380 Pro” in the search bar.
- Find the V380 Pro app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install V380 Pro on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed V380 Pro for PC Device. Click on V380 Pro from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
V380 Pro For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “V380 Pro” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and V380 Pro will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Surveillance is a vital part of security these days, and with an app like V380 Pro & iVMS-4500, you can take surveillance to another level through remote monitoring. Use the emulators we have discussed above to use the app on your PC and watch over your property or belongings on the wider and clearer screen of a PC.
Leave a Reply