In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install V LIVE for PC Windows and Mac.
V LIVE for PC
V LIVE is an android app specially designed to enable Korean movie fans to connect with their pop stars and star actors and other celebrities for free. Celebrities can begin live streams or upload personal videos as well as short professional video clips, which their fans can live stream, save for later, like, and comment.
V LIVE is the best platform for connecting with Korean stars as fans are assured of notifications and alerts when their favourite idols upload a video or starts a live stream, which assures them real-time contents. The android app is very secure and offers its users the best privacy policies. With an android emulator, users will enjoy the services of V LIVE on a more reliable platform with better viewing experiences and sound.
Features of the App
- Amazing connecting with Korean celebrities
- Comment and send hearts to favourite idols
- View member updates
- Enjoy special benefits
- Automate Alerts.
Download V LIVE for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||May 31, 2021|
|Download File||V LIVE|
How to Install V LIVE for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install V LIVE on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “V LIVE”.
- From the search results, click V LIVE and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the V LIVE on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using V LIVE, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “V LIVE” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the V LIVE app on your PC is the best option to enjoy streaming live videos and watching video uploads of your favourite Korean celebrities with no website glitches and great uptime guarantee.
Leave a Reply