In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser for PC
The UPX browser is mostly known in the online community as the best free and limitless speedy proxy and VPN browser that enable users to gain access to blocked websites.
The platform also provides users with the options to watch videos, browse the web privately, and bypass blocked sites for free, without the need for severe configurations.
The UPX unblock websites Proxy browser acts as a tool for anonymity by changing user’s IP and keeping their profile secure.
It is an android app, but with the use of an emulator like Bluestacks, it can be installed and used on PCs for better functionality and security.
Features of the App
- Internet surfing with unlimited speed and bandwidth length
- Easily turn on incognito browser mode and delete browsing history
- Anonymous online presence
- Easily bypass Government firewalls
- Stay alone without being tracked
- Unblock sites and social media platforms.
Download UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser for PC
|Name||UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||February 11, 2021|
|Download File||UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser|
How to Install UPX Unblock Website Proxy Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser”.
- From the search results, click UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “UPX Unblock Websites Proxy Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
You can enjoy the platform’s amazing features for free, with better performance and more efficient results using the new PC option with the help of an android emulator.
Leave a Reply