SuperLive TV is an Android and iOS app that provides support for IP Cameras in a CCTV surveillance setup. It allows you to connect any camera-enabled network on the IP address to the app. The app gives you access to check feeds from the cameras remotely from anywhere in the world.
SuperLive Plus does not only allow you to view footage it also allows you to manage footage. You can select the specific timeline of footage you want to watch and watch the parts that interest you. It also comes with the Pan, Tilt, and Zoom control functions which can be controlled manually or automatically. With this app, you can tilt and zoom your camera, focus it on that item that interests you while the camera records.
SuperLive Plus comes with a lot of unique features which include remote push notifications. The app can serve as a messaging app that you can use to communicate with people in your home and your office. You can easily pass important information through the app, but any device you are using with the app must be compatible with it.
SuperLive uses a peer-to-peer connection; so, you will always get a clean live feed and a stable connection that ensures that it captures everything possible. There is also a playback video player in the app.
SuperLive Plus can be downloaded to your Android and iOS mobile smartphones from the Google Playstore and App store, respectively. If you want to enjoy this app on PC, you will need an Android emulator so that your computer can serve as an Android device while providing you with a smoother performance as you use the app on your Windows PC or MacBook.
We will highlight the steps to install Android emulator on your computer as well as steps to install SuperLive Plus below.
- Add Face to Database
With SuperLive App, you can take a picture of a face, add the information about that face and then save. The face, alongside its information, will be uploaded to NVR’s face database.
- Search by Name and Picture
SiperLive Plus allows you to take a picture and run a search of the picture on the database. It will return with images and videos results of that picture if any. The same thing goes for searching by name too. You can enter a name and match the picture results.
- Alarm Notifications
You will receive notifications on the app if it senses any motion in the video being captured by your surveillance camera.
- Cloud Storage with Email sharing.
It features a two-way communication which allows you to communicate with people on the other end either in your office or home.
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom Control
You can zoom in and zoom out on recorded videos with this control feature. You can also view videos in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Built-in Video Player to play videos
Watch recorded videos anytime and anywhere using the in-built video player.
SuperLive Plus For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “SuperLive Plus” in the search bar.
- Find the SuperLive Plus app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install SuperLive Plus on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed SuperLive Plus for PC Device. Click on SuperLive Plus from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
SuperLive Plus For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “SuperLive Plus” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and SuperLive Plus will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
SuperLive Plus is a useful app for people who take surveillance seriously and never want to miss the details. This article aims at showing you how you can use the app on your PC using an Android emulator. We hope by now you have a pretty clear picture of how to install Android emulators on your PC and how to install SuperLive Plus using any of the emulators we recommended above.