There are lots of VPN applications for Android and iOS devices which have basically the same functions but are differentiated by their features. Solo VPN is one of the few VPN applications with fantastic features that sets it apart from the others. It is a free VPN application that enables you to get past blocked applications and websites. It is free, simple, and fast while offering unlimited bandwidth.
Users do not have to sign up, create an account, or login before they can use Solo VPN. All it needs is the “Connect” button, and it will connect you to the best proxy server automatically. If you wish to connect to a different server other than the one the application automatically chose for you, there are about 30 proxy location servers from which you can choose any location you want.
If you reside in a country where some of your favorite websites are restricted, then Solo VPN is your best bet. You can get around any geo-restriction and gain access to any application and website. It also provides robust security, secure encryption, and ironclad privacy protection. It masks your IP address with that of the proxy server that you have selected. It also does not only give you access to locations restricted websites and applications, but it gives you complete anonymity on the internet, and it makes you undetectable to hackers, spies, and government monitoring. However, being an Android mobile app, it may be futile trying to search for an official PC version of Solo VPN. If you need to install Solo VPN on your Windows PC or MacBook, using an Android emulator is the only way to go about it.
Solo VPN remains the only VPN with the largest number of servers, which is one thing that many VPN applications fail to do. In this article, therefore, we will discuss Android emulators, how to install Android emulators, and how to use Android emulators to install mobile apps on your Windows PC and MacBook. But first, what are the features of Solo VPN?
- It is completely free, does not have speed and bandwidth limit.
- It has the largest coverage out of the many VPN applications in the world. It offers proxy servers covering over 30 countries, which include the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Japan, Korea, Canada, etc.
- It is easy to use, and it does not require any special settings. Just tap once, and it will connect to the available proxy servers. It also does not require you to create an account, register, or log in to use the application.
- Solo VPN only needs to get network permissions and no more. It does not require any further access or root access.
- Solo VPN has a responsive support team that responds to all suggestions and questions that you may have. You can send a mail to [email protected]
Solo VPN For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Solo VPN” in the search bar.
- Find the Solo VPN app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Solo VPN on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed the Solo VPN for PC Device. Click on Solo VPN from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Solo VPN For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Solo VPN” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Solo VPN will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
For the most effective anonymity and masking on the internet through proxy servers, Solo VPN delivers well. Get to enjoy this impressive application on your Windows PC or MacBook using an Android emulator such as the ones we have discussed above. Enjoy not only untethered freedom while surfing the web, but also enjoy unlimited bandwidth and speed.