In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Reolink for PC Windows and Mac.
The Reolink App is a great way to monitor your home remotely by accessing your IP cameras and NVRs from your mobile device and computer. It is one of the top camera surveillance apps on the market.
The app is very easy to use and setup with your IP security cameras. With this app you can keep an eye on everything going on in your home or office via live streaming anywhere for peace of mind.
Features of the App
- Video recording.
- Multiple device support.
- Smart security and motion detection alerts.
- Email Alerts and push notifications.
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 23, 2021|
There are 2 methods to install Reolink on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Reolink”.
- From the search results, click Reolink app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Reolink on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Reolink, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Reolink” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Get the peace of mind you deserve with remote control of your IP security cameras and know everything happening within and around your business or home.