In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Real Drum for PC Windows and Mac.
REAL DRUM for PC
The REAL DRUM android app is designed to enable drum lovers to transform their mobile device to a drum set that can be played using their fingers. The app provides users with different drum sets and sound options. There are distinctive layouts for bass, pedals, cymbals and drums, and users can select from the instrument they’ll prefer to play with their fingertips from 13 classic options.
The function of REAL DRUM doesn’t end on that note, as players can also record the beat they made and create a sample with it. It is simply one of the best android apps that allow people to display their artistic sides for free.
Features of REAL DRUM
- Drum kit Customization
- Access to new kits every week
- Multi touch ability
- Powerful sounds
- Recordings export option.
Download REAL DRUM for PC
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 7, 2021|
|Download File||REAL DRUM|
How to Install REAL DRUM for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install REAL DRUM on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install REAL DRUM on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “REAL DRUM”.
- From the search results, click REAL DRUM and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the REAL DRUM on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using REAL DRUM, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install REAL DRUM on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “REAL DRUM” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With REAL DRUM now available on PC with the help of a reliable android emulator, users can explore the features and tools of the platform on a better device that ensures better sound quality and navigation options.