ProxyDroid is an Android application that makes it incredibly easy to set a proxy on your Android device. It requires root access, and it supports proxies like HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, and SOCKS5. It also supports basic authentication methods like NTLM and NTLMv2.
ProxyDroid allows you to set up a proxy for a single app or for multiple apps if you wish. Simply adjust the settings from “Global Proxy” to any number of app you would like. You can set up more than one profile for different sets of apps, which means you can set a specific proxy for one set of apps and another proxy for another set of apps. ProxyDroid is the best app to set proxy when you install any VPN app like Proxynel.
Within the app, there is a widget that you can use to enable or disable proxies. And if you get anything wrong while trying to set your proxy, press the “Menu” button in the app and click on “Recover” to reset the proxy settings to default. Let’s see below some features of this application:
- It supports proxies like HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and basic authentication methods like NTLM and NTLM2.
- You can set proxy for individual apps or multiple apps.
- It features the function that allows you to bind configuration to Mobile Network (2G or 3G) or to Wi-Fi’s SSID.
- Supports multiple profiles.
- It features widgets to enable you to turn on and turn off proxy easily.
- It consumes low memory and battery.
- Supports PAC files.
- It bypasses custom addresses.
ProxyDroid For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “ProxyDroid” in the search bar.
- Find the ProxyDroid app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install ProxyDroid on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed ProxyDroid for PC Device. Click on ProxyDroid from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
ProxyDroid For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “ProxyDroid” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and ProxyDroid will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
ProxyDroid is an open-source application that delivers impressively. There is no official version for PC which is why we have highlighted some Android emulators above to ensure that you can install the app on your Windows PC or MacBook. We hope you found the steps simple to execute. Send us any questions you may have.