In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PLAYit for PC Windows and Mac.
PLAYit for PC
Watching movies on mobile devices get tiring sometimes due to small screens and most mobile videos don’t render well on PC, so a lot of people find alternatives ways.
PLAYit for PC is an amazing tool you can to use for watching movies and videos on your mobile devices or PC. It is a great video player for android users but Windows and Mac users can also enjoy its many features. With PLAYit, you never compromise the quality of the videos you play.
PLAYit allows you to watch, listen and download video or music in all major formats with ease and convenience. The app also supports with some of the most well-known formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, FLV, MPG, MOV, and M4V.
So, all you have to do is select your favourite videos on your device and play. One of the most awesome features of this app is the fact that you can take screenshots while watching your favourite clips or videos, control brightness, volume, enable slow or fast motion, and also view file information.
Features of the App
- Supports all music & video formats such WAV, MP3, AAC, 4k, 1080p, MKV, FLV, 3GP, M4V, TS, MPG
- Allows auto manage to identify local files on your device
- Built-in video search engine for local and online videos
- Supports floating & background video or music play window
- Supports one click video to audio conversion MP4 to MP3
- Allows multi-play option and smart gesture control for brightness, playback speed and volume
Download PLAYit for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||
4.2 and up
|Last Update||June 4, 2021|
How to Install PLAYit for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PLAYit on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PLAYit on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PLAYit”.
- From the search results, click PLAYit app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PLAYit on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PLAYit, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PLAYit on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PLAYit” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
PLAYit is an awesome video player with limitless capabilities that even though it doesn’t support uploading or editing subtitles, it has other amazing features. Other than being a lightweight app, it also offers high-quality video play for many popular video formats.
Leave a Reply