Pixaloop is a photo editing app developed by Lightricks. It is used for editing pictures through animation and adding life to your photos by making your pictures move. Pixaloop is simple to use and it comes with a lot of easy-to-use, precise and powerful animation tools to help you turn your pictures into more beautiful and livelier pictures. With just a couple of taps, you can create an interesting picture to wow your audience on social media.
Pixaloop is a mobile application but a lot of users will prefer to use the app on their Windows PC or MacBook. There is a separate procedure for that which is what we will be discussing in this article but let us take a look at the features of this app and what it can do.
- Create animated photos easily
With some taps, you can turn your photos into animations. The app features arrows to show the direction of motion and a freeze brush to freeze some sections of your image. You can also place anchor points on some parts of an image to hold those parts in place. It also comes with an automated water animation powered by artificial technology (AI) and with a single tap, you can implement an effortless water movement on the image.
- Sky Replacement Technology
You can add animated clouds and colorful sunsets to replace bland skies in images. There are lots of automated skies that look like time-lapse. Also, with the geometric photo animation tool, you can easily create umbrellas and towers. You can also move historical landmarks and add patterned movement to iconic buildings.
- Video Effects
With the app, you can add some camera effects such as “Dolly effects” as well as camera movement like Tilt and Zoom. Using Camera FX, you can mimic cinematic movement as well as add fun overlays to still photos to make the photos more alive.
- Add moving elements to still photos
You can add some moving elements to your photos to make your photos more attention-grabbing. Some of the elements featured in Pixaloop include coffee steam, butterfly, candle flickers etc. With these moving elements, you can also add a cinemagraph effect to your photo. You can also animate any photo element using the easy and advanced animation tools that Pixaloop features.
- Membership Subscription that gives unlimited access
Within the EnlightPixaloop app, you have the option to subscribe for unlimited access to all the content and features that the app offers. You can subscribe monthly or make a one-time payment to access those features. To cancel your subscription, it is best that you do so 24 hours before the current subscription runs out otherwise you will not get a refund if you cancel during an active subscription period.
Pixaloop For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Pixaloop” in the search bar.
- Find the Pixaloop app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Pixaloop on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed Pixaloop for PC Device. Click on Pixaloop from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Pixaloop For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Pixaloop” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Pixaloop will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Photo editing has become incredibly easy these days with the development of advanced mobile apps that can add life to pictures and Pixaloop helps you edit your pictures perfectly. We hope that you got the steps to install this app on your PC using the emulators that we discussed above. Send us any questions you may have.