Photomath is a mobile app for learning maths. It helps people who have difficulty in solving arithmetic and calculus products find a solution. The app works using the camera on the user’s smartphone. It captures the problem, and it returns with a solution. With Photomath, you can find solutions to mathematical problems through detailed and animated instructions.
Photomath does not only help you to solve math problems; it also helps you understand a math concept that you learned earlier but did not understand. It is quite an innovative app that helps better your education. Having the Photomath app on your smartphone is like having a trusted pocket tutor that millions of users trust. Photomath works with the camera which is used to capture the math problem and the application processes the problem, then returns with a solution in an instant. The process yields a result that is fast, accurate, and well-explained.
Photomath supports a variety of mathematical concepts which include decimal numbers, algebra, fractions, quadratic equations, trigonometry, logarithms, logarithmic functions, exponential equations, inequalities, quadratic equations, linear equations, etc.
Both parents and teachers can use Photomath. Photomath can be used to help students review difficult mathematical concepts and take away the anxiety that comes with finding it difficult to solve a math problem. If parents are teachers are looking for a way to help their children get better grades in mathematics, then Photomath is their best bet. Unfortunately, Photomath is only available for mobile devices, which can be a bummer for younger students who are not yet using smartphones but have access to a laptop or desktop computers.
However, you can run Photomath on PC using an emulator. An emulator simply creates a mobile device operating system on a computer so that you can run mobile applications on the computer. And with Photomath not supported by a PC, the only way to use it on a computer is to run it through an emulator.
We will be checking the steps to do that later in this article but before that, let us check out the features of Photomath.
- Photomath recognizes handwriting, which it reads to arrive at the solution to a mathematical problem.
- It features a smart camera calculator.
- It renders instant help with a step-by-step explanation of steps to solve any mathematical problem.
- Popular app features animated instructions and awesome graphs.
- It delivers multiple explanation methods to any given problem so that the student can understand the problem from a variety of approaches.
Photomath For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Photomath” in the search bar.
- Find the Photomath app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Photomath on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed Photomath for PC Device. Click on Photomath from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Photomath For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Photomath” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Photomath will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Photomath is an incredibly easy app to use, and many people who face issues with solving math problems have come to trust the app. Apart from being able to use the app to solve math problems on Android or iOS devices, a lot of other users also wish they could use the app on their computers. We have discussed the steps above and how to get Photomath app for PC using emulator. With the emulator that we recommended above, you should have no problems with using this app on your PC.