In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App for PC Windows and Mac.
NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App for PC
The Nighthawk App for PC is a great app for managing your Wi-Fi network against misuse and secure from unwanted users. This app runs smoothly on computers using Android Emulators.
With this application, you will be able to monitor and limit access to your Wi-Fi, conduct speed test, setup guest Wi-Fi networks, pause Wi-Fi and so much more.
Features of the App
- Access, monitor and control your WiFi from anywhere.
- Filter and limit guest online time with Smart Parental Controls automatically.
- Advanced Armor cybersecurity to protect all your devices from online criminals.
- Speed Test for checking internet broadband speeds.
- Create guest WiFi networks.
- Monitor usage with Traffic Meter.
- Pause WiFi, update firmware, and so much more with ease!
Download NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App for PC
|Name||NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 10, 2021|
|Download File||NETGEAR Nighthawk – Wifi Router App|
How to Install NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK – WIFI ROUTER APP for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router app on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install NETGEAR Nighthawk App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App”.
- From the search results, click NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install NETGEAR Nighthawk App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “NETGEAR Nighthawk – WIFI Router App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
This is one amazing app you can use to keep track of your Wi-Fi network connection and activities. With this app, you are sure to always know how your network performance is and who is connected to your Wi-Fi. Just download and install, the rest is easy!
Leave a Reply