In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Nest for PC Windows and Mac.
Nest App for PC
The Nest app helps you control your Nest smart home devices all from your mobile device. But we will be showing you how to use this app on your computer smoothly without issues on your computer using an Android Emulator.
The app also helps you track energy consumption from all Nest devices, control your thermostat, Nest security system, cameras, with push notifications when something is wrong. It is a beautifully designed app that is helpful and very easy to use with no exceptions.
Features of the App
- Control your thermostat.
- See energy you used, and why.
- View and edit your scenes and schedule.
- Get temperature alerts before it gets too cold.
- Remotely Arm and disarm your home.
- Get security notifications
- Get smoke or carbon monoxide detection alerts.
- See who’s knocking at the front door.
Download Nest for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||February 9, 2021|
How to Install Nest for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Nest on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Nest on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Nest”.
- From the search results, click Nest app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Nest on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Nest, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Nest on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Nest” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Home automation is cool and the Nest app totally helps you save time and energy when you are not at home or when you go to bed every can be set to go off using sensors, scenarios, and schedules.
Leave a Reply