In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install My Zong for PC Windows and Mac.
My Zong for PC
My Zong is a self-service app that enables users to subscribe to services and manage their accounts easily. With the app, users have the perfect partner for their recharges and bundle activations on several platforms which keeps all their dealings under one roof and offers them the best managerial support and privacy protection.
The app also allows users to examine free resources, deactivate packages they would like to subscribe to, and also suggest the best internet bundles. Social media platforms can also be accessed through My Zong app and with the new PC integration through android emulators, users will have better control access and can easily navigate through the various options and tools.
Features of the App
- Easy managerial access
- Easy internet bundle activations
- MBB device management and bundle activations
- Instant notifications and alerts
- Shop online
Download My Zong for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||May 5, 2021|
|Download File||My Zong|
How to Install My Zong for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install My Zong on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Zong on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “My Zong”.
- From the search results, click My Zong app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the My Zong on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using My Zong, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install My Zong on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “My Zong” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using My Zong app on your PC will enable you easier and faster access to the available features including online shopping and bundle activations. With easy navigation tools, you can access all the services you need on My Zong platform without difficulty.