In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install LINE for PC Windows and Mac.
LINE for PC
LINE is a communication app that allows users to communicate via messages and voice calls for free. The app runs perfectly well on computers using Android Emulators.
The LINE app is available worldwide and offers some amazing messaging features that makes communication smooth and convenient.
Features of the App
- Free messages, voice calls, and video calls.
- Free LINE stickers, themes, and emoji.
- Share your moments with friends on LINE Timeline.
Download LINE for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 16, 2021|
How to Install LINE for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install LINE on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “LINE”.
- From the search results, click LINE app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the LINE on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using LINE, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “LINE” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Connect with friends and family using the LINE app on your PC for free messaging, voice and video calls anywhere in the world.
Leave a Reply