In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Libby for PC Windows and Mac.
Libby for PC
Libby is good for readers and it has millions of digital book collections, it is a very fast app with cool design and wonderful experience. The app runs perfectly well on computers using Android Emulator.
This app also serves as a browser but specifically it is for downloading books onto your device from eBooks, to audiobooks and so much more for FREE!
Features of the App
- Browse digital catalog of library books.
- Dowload classics or NYT best-sellers.
- Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines.
- Download titles for offline reading, or stream to save space.
- Send ebooks to Kindle devices (U.S. libraries only)
- Listen to your favourite audiobooks via Android Auto
- Zoom in and out on magazines and comic books
- Create your must-read list via tags and other book lists you want
- Automatically sync your books on all devices.
Download Libby for PC
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||January 22, 2021|
How to Install Libby for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Libby on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Libby on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Libby”.
- From the search results, click Libby app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Libby on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Libby, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Libby on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Libby” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Read your favourite classic books or the New York Times bestsellers all on your computer. Never miss a read by synchronizing your Libby app across your devices.
Leave a Reply