Laudate is a Catholic application that contains everything a member of the Catholic denomination needs for their daily spiritual life. This app offers a lot of spiritual elements, and it is all a tech-inclined Catholic member needs to keep up with the spirituality aspect of being a Catholic. It gives access to Daily Mass Readings, the New American Bible, the Mass Order, the Liturgy of the Hours, the Latin Liturgy of the Hours, the Latin Mass, the Rosary, the Latin Rosary and Rosary Seven Sorrows. Other Catholic elements accessible from the app include Daily Conscience Exams, the Kaplet Rahmat Divine, St. Chapel Michael, St. Jude Chapel, Catechism of the Catholic Church, Rosary Seven Sorrows, Holy Luka Chapel, Cross Station Saint of the Day, Sacrament of Reconciliation, Crown Franciscan Rosary, and different prayers in Latin with translations in English.
Some users prefer accessing all of these on their Windows PC or MacBook; this article is for them. With an Android emulator installed on a Windows PC MacBook, users can install Laudate on their PC and enjoy all its features. Check out its features below:
- It features a daily devotional section.
- It features podcasts for Rosary and daily reading podcast with text.
- You can make categories of prayers and mark prayers within the app.
- Import and Export features for prayers.
- Edit prayer on PC and import to the app.
- It features daily Bible verses and the Douay-Rheims Bible offline.
- Laudate also features the Code of Canon Law, the papal encyclical letter and the second Vatican document.
- It features daily bible readings in various languages which include English, Italian, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Vietnamese, Filipino, Dutch, Croatian, Slovenian, German, Irish, Hungarian, etc.
Laudate For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Laudate” in the search bar.
- Find the Laudate app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Laudate on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed Laudate for PC Device. Click on Laudate from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Laudate For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Laudate” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Laudate will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Laudate is a must-have application for every Catholic, and this article has shed light on how to install the app on a Windows PC and MacBook. Let us know if you have any further questions.