If you have got the flair for shooting videos and transforming videos into incredibly creative content that can be used for different things. Kinemaster for PC, created by NextStreaming Corp., is one important tool that you should have. It is a powerful video editing tool that comes with impressive features that allow a full-fledged video development. With KineMaster, you gain access to a professional tool that gives you full control over the editing of videos on either Android or iOS.
KineMaster comes with exciting features such as a variety of animation and motion features as well as a pro-level editing suite all on your mobile device. The Kinemaster app itself is exclusively available for only iOS and Android devices. There is no special version made for PC, but there is a way to get around this. You can use KineMaster on your MacBook or Windows PC by using an emulator.
Kinemaster For PC
KineMaster has features and tools that give you access to a full-fledged video editing suite with advanced video editing tools, animation effects, and VFX to create professional videos. KineMaster is simple, user-friendly, and straightforward for even a novice. It features a video, image, and text multi-layer support. You can also edit each of the layers independently and merge them with animations and audio tracks. You can record with Kinemaster and use another app like Voloco to mix your recording.
- Kinemaster for PC features multiple layers of text, images, stickers, handwritten video clips and videos.
- It features an instant preview of the video you are editing at any time.
- You can splice, slice, and trim frame by frame.
- It features control buttons for brightness, saturation, and hue.
- It features transition effects which include fades, wipes, 3D transitions, etc
- It also features a variety of audio effects, visual effects, animation effects, and themes.
- It supports all video formats.
- It optimizes unsupported video formats automatically.
Kinemaster For PC Windows Download
As mentioned earlier, no version of Kinemax has been designed or exists for PC; thus, to use this app on your Windows PC or MacBook, you will need an emulator. In this article, we will be using Nox Emulator. An emulator is a software application that makes a type of computer takes on the characteristics and features of another type of computer system.
To use an app like KineMaster on your PC, an emulator makes your PC take on the characteristics of an Android device. This emulator then allows you to install the KineMaster app to your PC and be able to edit your videos without any compatibility problems.
Below are the simple steps to download KineMaster on your Windows PC and MacBook.
- Download the Emulator on your PC; in this case, the Nox Emulator.
- Sign into your Google account and launch Play Store from the Emulator app.
- Download KineMaster and install it.
- Launch KineMaster and follow on-screen instructions to set up.
Using Nox Emulator
The Nox Emulator is one of the best emulators for Mac and Windows. Its sole functionality and design goal is to allow you to play games and use apps that are not designed for Windows or MacBook. This, it has the ability to handle apps such as PUBG that consume high GPU and FPS without any lags or clutter.
The Nox Emulator is a light app that can run on any basic computer or laptop smoothly. It has a fresh, clean, and simple user interface which makes it highly recommended for newbies. The KineMaster App will work smoothly on your computer using the Nox emulator.
Minimum System Requirements to install Nox Emulator
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 and Basic Mac OS.
- RAM: 2GB
- Free Storage: 2GB
- CPU: Basic Dual-Core from Intel and AMD
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon or any other basic GPU Processor.
How to Install Nox Emulator on PC Windows
- Launch your internet browser and visit the official website of Nox emulator.
- Once the webpage loads, click on the “Download” link displayed on the site.
- The offline setup files for Nox emulator should begin to download to your PC.
- After downloading this setup file, run the file to start the installation process. You will be guided with some on-screen instructional prompts to set up the app. Once you click on “Install,” Nox Emulator will begin to install on your computer.
- This might take a while, so you have to be patient. After the installation is complete, click on “Finish” to exit the setup menu.
- The icon of Nox Emulator will automatically be added to your desktop. If you chose the option to add it to the taskbar during installation, you would find the icon on your taskbar automatically.
- Launch Nox Emulator by double-clicking on the icon. You will be required to sign into your Google account so you can access Google Play Store. Use your Gmail and password to sign in.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be able to download any app of your choice, including KineMaster and be able to enjoy its many rich video editing features and functions.
Installing Kinemaster Using Nox Emulator
- Launch Nox Emulator on your PC or MacBook.
- You will see an interface similar to that of an Android mobile device.
- If you already have the KineMaster APK on your PC, drag and drop it into Nox. If you do not, open Play Store from Nox and search for KineMaster.
- Download and Install KineMaster from Play Store.
- Launch KineMaster and start to enjoy the great features.
There are some apps that are better enjoyed when used on a bigger screen. KineMaster is one of them and to effectively do that, using it on a PC is the best way. Using Nox Emulator makes that happen since the app does not have a PC version. Usher yourself into a world of impressive video editing on your PC using KineMaster with a Nox Emulator. Nox does not take up too much space on your PC, and it helps you enjoy one of the best video editing applications.