iVMS-4500 is a mobile app that allows you to view live feed and footage from your security camera on your iOS or Android device. With iVMS-4500, you can watch your property or business through the lens of your security camera, and the app makes this possible anytime and anywhere. iVMS-4500 works by connecting you to the main system of a security camera and then through the app; you will be able to watch the live camera feed as well as capture any interesting image. The app was developed by HIKVISION, and since its release, it has received high ratings from users. The app is compatible with the following types of setups:
- IP camera
- CCTV Camera
- NVR and
- Other types of security cameras.
With how much high ratings that this application has received from users, many users would love to use this app on their personal computers either to get a more robust performance or so that they can enjoy the app on a larger screen. Whatever the reason is, iVMS-4500 does not have a PC version except through the use of an emulator.
An emulator is an app that a user can install on their PC so that the computer can run mobile applications and games. For any user who would like to use iVMS-4500 on their computer, they will need to install an emulator, and once they do that, the application should be up and running in a few minutes.
We explore the steps to install iVMS-4500 on a PC as well as the interesting features of the app; so, let’s get right to it.
- Manage Photos and Videos
The part of the app where you can easily manage recorded footage and captured images works well. With this feature, you can edit photos and videos, combine them into a single video. You can also delete any video or picture you want to delete at any time.
- Remote Playback
This allows you to play captured footages over and over again.
- Alarm Notification
iVMS-4500 comes with an alarm that you can set to send you a notification if any object comes into a frame. You will receive alerts so that you will be able to see whatever is in the camera frame.
- Pan-Tilt and Digital Zoom
The Pam-Tilt feature helps you to view areas that are difficult to see while the Digital Zoom feature helps you to see faraway objects clearly.
This feature is for if you have more than one camera. In this section, you can add the cameras you use the most of the cameras capturing the areas you want to keep your eyes on the most. It allows you to access those cameras more easily and quickly.
Related Post: V380 Pro For PC Windows & Mac Download
iVMS-4500 For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “iVMS-4500” in the search bar.
- Find the iVMS-4500 app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install iVMS-4500 on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed iVMS-4500 for PC Device. Click on iVMS-4500 from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
iVMS-4500 For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “iVMS-4500” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and iVMS-4500 will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Some other features of iVMS-4500 include zoom in/out, sound control, footage editing, etc. iVMS-4500 saves recorded footage securely and safely too. Simply download the emulator we have recommended above, and you should be good to go.
Leave a Reply