In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install InShot for PC Windows and Mac.
InShot for PC
A lot of people out there are looking for the perfect video editing software to share their moments through video and pictures. Many of these software doesn’t meet up with their expectations most especially in the area of features which is why we have InShot for PC.
InShot for PC is one of the best video editors on the internet today with many amazing functionalities. With this app, you will be able to create or edit videos; trim, split, or merge clips, add text, images, memes and so much more. It offers high quality output and exports videos in various formats.
Although InShot for PC is mainly for android users, that doesn’t mean Windows PC or Mac users won’t be able to enjoy the features of this wonderful software.
You will be able to use this app on your Windows or Mac devices without stress to edit your Instagram, WhatsApp, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter videos easily without wasting time and money online.
Features of the App
- Allows adding animated stickers and texts with easy sync.
- Functional timeline for monitoring clips.
- Supports adding free Vlog music or songs from your library, sound effects and voice overs.
- Lots of filters and effects to choose.
- Editing, cutting, merging, splitting, trimming, remove a certain part of a video, speed adjustment, and deleting clips.
- Crop, rotate, flip, and reverse videos.
- Supports HD video export.
- Allows photo slideshow creation and conversion to MP4.
Download InShot for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||June 11, 2021|
How to Install InShot for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install InShot on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install InShot on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “InShot”.
- From the search results, click InShot app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the InShot on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using InShot, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install InShot on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “InShot” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
InShot for PC is an amazing video editor that allows both amateur and professional editors to creation great multimedia content. So, if you’re looking for a powerful video editor with professional features and high-quality output, you are in luck.