Inshot is an application designed to create photos and videos for Instagram. It is a photo, and video editing application used to make your pictures and videos more compatible with Instagram. It also improves your pictures while giving you the option to save them to your device’s storage.
Many Instagram users have found this app to be useful as it has helped them publish pictures and videos that they may have otherwise been unable to publish without the app. It also comes packed with a lot of features and tools. When editing videos, for instance, if the video you are working on is in vertical format, you have a variety of options to enlarge the image or blur the background of the image. Other tools for video editing include inserting text, music, and emojis. You also get to apply filters to your videos and save finished videos in any quality you want.
Tools for image editing include image cropping, filters, adjust the saturation and brightness of an image, insert stickers and emojis into your image, and many more. With Inshot, you can make any picture look different than it originally was.
With the soaring popularity of Inshot, many users would love to use a functional app like this on their PC for better performance and ease of usage. Unfortunately, the app does not have a version for PC. The only way to use Inshot on a PC is through the use of an emulator. We will check out how to do this in this article and what emulator you should use.
InShot – Video Editor & Video Maker
Features of InShot
- It features a user-friendly homepage with buttons to create a new photo, collage or video.
- It allows you to edit photos and videos for your social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, and Musical.ly.
- Inshot comes with video tools like rotate, flip, split, merge, and trim.
- Add sound or music, effects, filters, and voiceovers to your videos. You will also be able to synchronize sound with your videos using the timeline feature.
- Use fun stickers, animation stickers, and fun filters to add life to your images and videos. You can also add blur effects to the background and customize the background as you like.
- You can save and share your videos in high resolution.
- It features a speed adjustment function for your videos.
- It features a direct share button to social media platforms.
- The app is upgradeable to a premium version where you can remove adverts, watermarks, and get access to filters, editing tools, and stickers.
InShot For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “InShot” in the search bar.
- Find the InShot app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install InShot on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed InShot for PC Device. Click on InShot from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
InShot For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “InShot” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and InShot will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
As much as there is no version of Inshot that can work on PC directly, we have explored the methods you can follow to use this app on your PC. Using the emulators that we have recommended, you will find it straightforward to use Inshot on your computer. We expect that by now, you will be able to install the app on your PC and have access to a functional video and image editing.