IbisPaint X is an app designed for artists who would like to showcase their talent and the process of creating artwork to the public. The primary function of this app is to record users as they draw and then share to the public. Ibis Paint X also has its own drawing features.
IbisPaint X shows the thrill of drawing and makes the entire process look fun and interesting. It adds some glamour to the drawing process, makes a video out of it for both artists and non-artists to enjoy and appreciate your talent. IbisPaint X is a mobile application with no official version for PC. Since some users would like to have this app on their Windows PC or MacBook, we have decided to put the procedures for doing that into this article. Using IbisPaint X on PC involves using an Android emulator to install the app. Later on, you will find out the emulators you should install, how to install them, and how to use these emulators to install IbisPaint X on your PC.
ibis Paint X
- It features an easy-to-use interface which you can use to express your artistic abilities through your drawing.
- It features a share button which you can use to share your video to the public and also has the download feature which allows you to download videos and artwork made by other people.
- ibis Paint X comes with a variety of brushes such as airbrushes, flat brushes, fan brushes, digital pens, dip pens and tip pens. These brushes also come with different parameters such as brush opacity, angle and thickness. You can also use IbisPaint X to adjust the opacity and thickness of your brush.
- It has an image clipping functionality.
- It features a variety of layer modes such as alpha blending and individual layer opacity. Other functions in the layer mode include layer duplication, layer rotation, horizontal and vertical inversion, import from your device’s gallery, moving and zooming in/out.
- IbisPaint X comes with advanced text tools such as Vertical and horizontal writing, stroke, font select. Some extra features in this app include Cross, Slash, Dot, Square and Noise.
- It features a palette with a lot of colors, and if you want, you can choose from the color wheel using RGB or HSB. It also features 32 different filters.
- You can choose a background color, and it has the rotating canvas feature.
- It comes with the “My Gallery” feature where you can access your videos and artwork and an export button which allows you to share videos in MP$ as well as save images in JPEG or PNG to your Gallery.
- You can undo/redo settings as well as download other people’s artwork.
ibis Paint X For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “ibis Paint X” in the search bar.
- Find the ibis Paint X app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install ibis Paint X on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed ibis Paint X for PC Device. Click on ibis Paint X from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
ibis Paint X For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “ibis Paint X” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and ibis Paint X will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Related Post: InShot For PC Windows & Mac Download
You now have an idea of how you can use IbisPaint X on your PC. The app is straightforward, and so is the method of installation. With the recommended Android emulators above, you should be able to set up IbisPaint X in no time.