In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Hulu Windows and Mac.
Hulu for PC
The Hulu for PC is a cool streaming application that offers a lot of amazing films and TV shows for your entertainment. The app works smoothly on computers with Android Emulators installed on them.
With this app, you will be able to watch some of the best movies, new releases, Hulu originals, TV shows, series, sports, news, and more. You also get 60+ top channels like ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, and so much more.
Features of the App
- Discover and explore an amazing TV streaming experience.
- Unlimited library of movies with recommended series.
- Unique profiles for up to 6 persons.
- Add shows and movies to favourites.
- Follow your favourite movies or shows on the go.
- Enjoy premium networks like HBO, SHOWTIME, CINEMAX, and STARZ for an extra monthly fee.
Download Hulu for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 23, 2021|
How to Install HULU for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Hulu on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hulu on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Hulu”.
- From the search results, click Hulu and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Hulu on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Hulu, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Hulu on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Hulu” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Hulu is amazing for those who love entertainment and streaming movies with friends and family. You can use this app on your Windows and Mac computers with android emulators wo you never miss any moment or your show.
Leave a Reply