Gaia Kodi 2019: Gaia is rebranded addon of Bubble from Gaia Repository. Good part of Gaia is that it’s getting constantly update so you don’t have to bother while streaming just like other addons.
Gaia promises great content with no bad links. Just like Bubbles addon, You will get all categories in Gaia which includes Movies, Tv Shows, Kids Section, Documentaries and some other.
Note: This is 3rd party Kodi addon and it’s not officially supported by Kodi so please do not post your questions or problem related to this addon on the official forum. Instead, you can post here.
We recommend using a good VPN to be anonymous and safe from the online ISP. By using VPN, you can browse or stream with privacy even you can add more value to your streaming experience.
We highly recommend using IPVanish as VPN. IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi users. You can get 46% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Gaia Kodi Addon on Leia 18
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Setting Icon from the top menu bar
- Select File Manager from available options
- Double Click on Add Source to open it.
- Select None
- Now type exactly this repo URL: https://repo.gaiakodi.com/ or http://repo.gaiakodi.com/
- Click on Done once you are done with URL
- Now Enter a name of media source, You can enter anything like we have entered Gaia
- Click on Ok once you have a name for media source
- Now return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Click on open box type icon from the top menu.
- Select Install from Zip File option
- Click on Gaia or whatever you named it.
- Click on repository.Gaia.zip
- Wait until you see addon enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Gaia Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Find and Select Gaia from the list
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Gaia Kodi Addon Installed pop up
Now Gaia is installed successfully. To access it,
- Return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Select Video addons
- Click on Gaia
Check this related helpful guide: How to Install Placenta Kodi addon on Leia & Firestick