In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Geeni on PC Windows and Mac.
Geeni for PC
Geeni is one amazing app for smart home lovers and users can control all Geeni devices all from the app. The app is pretty mush very easy to use and integrates well with Alexa and Hey Google. You can use the app on your computer seamlessly with the use of an Android Emulator.
This app controls all Geeni lights, power switches, cameras, sensors, lifestyle & health devices and so much more. It is packed with features from the basic on/off commands to premium custom controls.
Features of the App
- Easy to use and effective control of Geeni devices.
- Set smart bulb colours to suit your mood.
- Dim, turn on/off, and track energy consumption of your smart devices.
- Group smart devices by room.
- Create smart scenes to automate actions.
- Create on/off schedule for to control and turn on/off devices
- Assign devices that can be controlled by friends, family, guests, or roommates with account sharing
- Control your home from anywhere with cloud-based log in services for remote control.
Download Geeni for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||March 11, 2021|
How to Install Geeni for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Geeni on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Geeni on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type ” Geeni “.
- From the search results, click Geeni app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Geeni on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Geeni, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Geeni on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Geeni” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Control your Geeni smart home with this app, create custom scenes, groups and schedule automation of your devices. You can also keep track of devices and their energy consumption or if they are offline and need attention. How awesome!
Leave a Reply